Beebe School communicates with parents using:
- The Beebe Bugle, Beebe's Home & School newsletter
- Beebe School Website
- Classroom Newsletters
- Classroom Canvas Sites
- Parent Email
- Home & School also shares information regarding the Beebe Community through their Facebook Page.
In addition district wide communication methods include:
- Talk203, an email and telephone notification system
- PTC Wizard, the parent-teacher conference sign-up application
- Social Media, several social media accounts to connect with families and the community
- The district website has more information about all our communication tools. You can also find information on the district website about whitelisting in case you are having trouble receiving district email.
Please click here
to go to the district website.