Children in our Program
1. Community students pay tuition
2. ‘Preschool for All’ students are eligible for free preschool program that is
funded by an Illinois state grant
3. Students with an Individualized Educational Program (IEP) are eligible for the
Community Student Enrollment
1. must be three years old by September 1st of that school year
2. must be a resident of Naperville School District 203
3. pay tuition amount (subject to change by the School Board)
4. must be toilet trained (no pull-ups)
5. attend four days a week, Monday through Thursday (morning 8:30-11:00am, afternoon 12:15-2:45pm)
6. are not provided transportation or after school care
The Curriculum followed in our program is Creative Curriculum which is aligned to the State of Illinois’ Early Learning Standards. These standards are the framework upon which the program is built. Active engagement is one of the hallmarks of learning and student engagement is monitored and an important focus of the program.
School Hours and Days
Morning session is 8:30 am to 11:00 am, drop off time is 8:20 am to 8:30 am
Afternoon session is 12:15 pm to 2:45 pm, drop off time is 12:05 pm to 12:15 pm
Extended Day is 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Our hours are different from the elementary day to accommodate parents with school aged children. This allows time to get to and from the Ann Reid Early Childhood Center. Children should arrive at school ten minutes before instruction begins. Community students attend school four days per week, Monday through Thursday. All other children attend five days per week
Each teacher’s individual schedule may vary but the following components are included in all classrooms:
1. Table activities/fine motor activities
2. Circle time
3. Center time/Snack
4. Playground/Gym/Gross Motor Time
5. Story time
6. Small Group time
Each class will have music and physical education class weekly and art class every other week.
District 203 provides a brief assessment of children ages 3-5 in the following areas; communication, motor, cognitive, social/emotional and vision/hearing. This assessment is used to determine eligibility for services and programming provided in our schools. For further information concerning pre-school screening, please contact Lisa Curran at 630-420-3882 or email email@example.com.
Pre-School for All
The Pre-School for All Program is a pre-school program funded by an Illinois state grant for children ages 3-5 years. Children are found eligible by going through the District 203 Pre-school Screening process and by meeting district criteria.
The Pre-School for All Program offers the following:
Ann Reid offers a tuition based preschool program that provides a rich and diverse experience for all children.
The community program offers:
For further information concerning Community Pre-School, please contact Sue Pfaff at 630-420-6899 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding early learning resources please link to these web sites: