Dear Naperville District 203 Families,
We welcome you to the Ann Reid Early Childhood Center open enrollment process for the 2017-2018 school year. Due to the high level of interest in our program we have developed a registration process that involves a combined time related / lottery process.
1. Residents of Naperville District 203
2. Children who are three or four years of age by September 1st, 2017
3. Children who are toilet trained
1) Complete a pre-registration form for each child
2) Enclose a $30.00 non-refundable registration fee (payable to Naperville School District 203)
3) Mail the pre-registration form and $30.00 fee, postmarked on or after February 1st, 2017 to:
Ann Reid Early Childhood Center – Application
1011 South Naper Blvd.
Naperville, IL 60540
Confirmation of placement in our class or waiting list status will be confirmed by the first week of March. At that time, the full registration process will begin, including proof of residency. If you have any questions, please call the Early Childhood office at 420-6899 or email Sue Pfaff, head secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Child must reside in School District #203 boundaries
· Child must be three years old by September 1, 2017
· Child must be toilet trained – no pull ups
· Program is 4 days per week, Monday – Thursday
· Morning Session is 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
· Afternoon Session is 12:15 PM – 2:45 PM
· Tuition is $245 per month (Sept – May)
· Milk is included in the tuition fee
· School begins Tuesday, September 5th, 2017
· Transportation will NOT be provided
· $30 Registration Fee is non-refundable