• Develop a punchlist of items across the school for custodians to address, prioritize at weekly meetings.
• Investigate replacing classroom door locks with locks that are lockable from inside the classroom.
• Refurbish Rocky as the school mascot greeter.
• Post signage in multiple languages across the school.
• Increase and better utilize storage to decrease clutter.
• Display student work throughout the school to show areas of study and achievement
• Improve entryway security.
• Survey staff and students on climate.
• Acknowledge positive actions of students, staff, and community members publicly.
• Revisit school wide expectations.
• Create activities to promote positive staff-staff, staff-student, and student-student relationships
Indicator IID08: Instructional Teams review student learning data (academic, physical, social, emotional, behavioral) to assess and make decisions about curriculum and instructional strategies.
• Survey students and staff on climate.
• Create a schedule of meetings by team.
• Create a Team Meeting Agenda to be followed at all grade level meetings.
• Create a note taking device for data review meetings.
• Develop a system to document behavior incidents.
• Investigate social/emotional programs or supports.